Think of these as galoshes for your dog – covered in a pliable PVC dip for waterproof protection! Now with improved strap tightening action!
- You save 50% because the pink and red colors are being discontinued! The price adjusts when you select your size.
- For four boots. Packaged: 4 Boots per set
- Materials: Cotton liner with waterproof PVC shell. Self sticking Velcro.
- U.S. Patent 5,495,828.
- Canadian Patent 2,169,450, other patents pending.
- Fully waterproof with soft fleece lining.
- Ideal for wet climates and protection from winter salt and chemicals.
- Double-sided wear ability.
- Move the Velcro® strap up or down to ensure a secure hold.
ULTRA EASY - IMPORTANT TO ADJUST VELCRO CLOSURES PROPERLY:
- Slip PawTectors™ on, making sure paw reaches bottom of sheath
- It's important that you position the strap in the right spot above the top of the metacarpal or metatarsal pad for a secure hold.
- PawTectors are designed to be worn below the carpus, and if too long they should be cut with scissors, otherwise each flex may push them down and off.
- Extend PawTectors™ wear-ability with alternate use of the front and back of the Boot.
- The soft interior of PawTectors™ will wick out moisture, but dogs sweat through their pads, so remove the boots periodically. Ultra Paws® offers other Boots that are breathable, or for specific wound protection, etc.
- Turn inside out, wash in delicate cycle, cold or lukewarm water, and hang upside down to fully dry.