Weather Master® Coats with Ultra-Heat® Liner
Up to 60% off Sale - while supplies last - discount applied to price shown
The Ultra-Heat reflective thermal liner inside the Weather Master coat and snowsuit reflects the dog’s body heat for extra warmth. The waterproof outer material is printed with original designs and is soft, pliable, and also durable at 400 grams. The lower coat panel is full reflective fabric to optimize visibility at night, plus reflective piping wraps the sides, and D-rings to add clip lights. Extra fiber-fill inner liner builds to add to the warmth of this coat. A high collar of soft, coral fleece warms the dog’s neck and can be worn open or folded into a turtle-neck. Two points of adjustability are built in the plush turtle neck. A generous opening is on the back to attach your leash. A hidden zipper pocket at the back is ideal for storing small items on your walk. Generous velcro adjustment in the girth area too.
- Originally $41.95 - $62.95 based on size
- Nine sizes, XP - 2XL
- Colors: Original fabric pattern in warm tones on the back and complimenting lower panel that is fully reflective in low light conditions. Ultra-Heat™ reflective thermal liner.
- Polyester shell and liner and fiberfill. Coral fleece neck.
- Folded and on a hanger for attractive retail display and over bagged for shipping and storage.
- Designed in Minnesota. Made in China by trusted partners.
- Night Light Blinkers Sold Separately