Weather Master® Coats with Ultra-Heat® Liner and Reflective Lower Panel
The Ultra-Heat reflective thermal liner inside the Weather Master coat and snowsuit reflects the dog’s body heat for extra warmth. The waterproof outer material is printed with original designs and is soft, pliable, and also durable at 400 grams. The lower coat panel is full reflective fabric to optimize visibility at night, plus reflective piping wraps the sides, and D-rings to add clip lights (sold separately, link below). Extra fiber-fill inner liner builds to add to the warmth of this coat. A high collar of soft, coral fleece warms the dog’s neck and can be worn open or folded into a turtle-neck. Two points of adjustability are built in the plush turtle neck. A generous opening is on the back to attach your leash. A hidden zipper pocket at the back is ideal for storing small items on your walk. Generous hook and loop to adjustment in the girth area too.
- $41.95 - $62.95 based on size
- Nine sizes, XP - 2XL
- Colors: Dog Walk original fabric pattern in warm tones on the back and complimenting lower panel that is fully reflective in low light conditions. Ultra-Heat® reflective thermal liner.
- Polyester shell and liner and fiberfill. Coral fleece neck.
- Simply pull the coat over the dog's head and adjust the hook and loop closures.
- Machine wash with warm water, gentle cycle. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- Link for the: Night Light Blinkers (sold separately).