25% Off these popular boots while supplies last! The discount already applies as shown.
Some sizes of the Traction Boots are sold out. The Cozy Paws™ have been introduced to replace the Traction Boots and are available in 8 sizes Click Here
Traction boots are designed to prevent slipping on hardwood or tile floors and for outside light duty on snow and grass. Eight sizes - from very small to very large dogs - with our patented comfort foam pad to keep the boot on, with a generous traction patch on the sole!
- Black, sold as a set of four boots
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- Foam comfort pad helps keep the boots on!
- Patented design for indoor traction and light use outside in the snow.
- Check out the Dog Boot Use Chart for other boots suited for outdoor use.
- Traction for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions who are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors.
- Fleece keeps paws warm and protected from snow balls in light snow conditions.
- Fleece is breathable.
- Generous super-grip sole patch prevents sliding on wood and tile floors.
- Fastens on your dog's paw with one Velcro® strap.
- Fleece is not water resistant in wet snow conditions.
- To prevent puncture of fabric, keep your dogs nails trimmed
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.
- Determine The Best Style Of Boot For Your Situation
- Check out our Product Video for complete details!