Generous layers of Kevlar in the sole and front panel prevent penetration of glass and sharp objects. The sole is a rugged, super-grip material made of recycled tires. Surface heat is deflected through reflective foil and insulating foam in the base. XTreme K-9 paw protection for military, law enforcement and hunting.
- Four Sizes, Black.
- $95.95 - $115.95 for a set of four boots.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628.
- Generous layers of Kevlar in the sole and front panel.
- Reflective foil and insulating foam in base deflects heat from hot surfaces
- Paw protection in extreme situations with glass, sharp rocks, cactus, hot pavement and debris
- Easy to put on, with unique split side seams
- Foam pads on the inside of the boot, placed above the carpal pad, lock the boot in place and cushions the paw during rapid activity
- Two easy-to-adjust closures. Check boots periodically and retighten if necessary.
- Water resistant 1000 denier ballistic nylon with the toe and sole covered in a skid resistant material
- Packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.