Inexpensive, lightweight, water resistant for basic protection from snow balling on the dog's paws. This is an entry-level boot suited for occasional use. For improved durability look at the Durable or Rugged boots.
- Four sizes in black.
- $13.95 for a set of four boots
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- A simple boot made of water resistant and tightly woven lightweight material that dries quickly.
- This boot provides basic protection from snow balling up on the paw's paws.
- For light duty use in light snow or on snow covered grass.
- Not for use on sidewalks, salted roads or rough terrain as they will wear out quickly (Rugged boots are best suited for these conditions).
- Foam comfort pad keeps boots in place
- A single strap of Velcro allows easy closure of the boots
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
- Determine The Best Style Of Boot For Your Situation
- Check out the Product Video for Complete Details!
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.