Our best selling all-around dog boot! The Durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - plus they stay on your dog's paws!
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- Six sizes based on width of paw.
- $31.95 -$34.95 for four boots, based on size.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Wide opening split seam top - making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots).
- Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
- Determine The Best Style Of Boot For Your Situation
- Check out the Product Video for Complete Details!
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.