Ultra Paws Cool Dog Boots deflect the surface temperature away from your dog's paw. Designed for protection from hot surfaces - sidewalks, concrete, streets, boats, docks and sand.
- Six sizes
- $35.95 to $39.95 for four boots, depending on size.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557. Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- Breathable mesh upper on all size boots and soles have reflective foil and foam to reflect the heat away.
- Small - XLarge have an environmentally friendly recycled rubber sole.
- Petite and XSmall have a grippy, flexible, skid resistant sole.
- Reflective features.
- Wide opening split seam top.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Great for sidewalks, asphalt, boats, docks and sand.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Available on our web site.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.