Designed for active hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed. Incorporating the same design as the Ultra Paws Durable boot, it has a recycled tire sole, about 50% thicker than the Durable sole, and suited for tougher conditions. This is the boot for hunters, urban settings on asphalt or concrete, snow, and protection from salt in the winter.
- Four sizes based on width of paw.
- $37.95 to $39.95 depending on size, for a set of four boots.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off.
- Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; XLarge 4" width
- Side seams open wide - making it easy to put on the boot.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened.
- The foam creates a secure grip - these boots stay on!
- Tough, water resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped.
- The sole is a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions and is suited for tougher conditions.
- To extend the life of your boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Some hunters will pre-apply Shoe Goo when in extreme conditions. See Product SG.
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
- Determine The Best Style Of Boot For Your Situation
- Check out the Product Video for complete details!
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.